Agenda for Parish Council meeting on Tuesday 9th November at 7.30 pm at Godshill Village Hall
Guidance for residents attending the meeting is set out above and below:
All COVID-19 Guidelines must be adhered to:
- Please read the Face to Face Meetings Protocol and Risk Assessment above before attending the meeting
- Masks must be worn on entry to the building and at all times.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Please scan the QR code or sign in for Track and Trace.
- The maximum number of people permitted in the Hall is 22.
- Please read the Council’s Covid-19 Risk Assessment.
- Please do not attend if you have any recognised Covid-19 symptoms.