Agenda for Godshill Parish Council meeting on Tuesday 10th August at 7.30 pm at Godshill Village Hall
Please find below the Agenda for the meeting being held in person at the Village Hall on Tuesday 10th August at 7.30 pm:
Guidance for residents attending the meeting is set out above and below:
All COVID-19 Guidelines must be adhered to:
- Please read the Face to Face Meetings Protocol and Risk Assessment above before attending the meeting
- Masks must be worn on entry to the building and at all times.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Please scan the QR code or sign in for Track and Trace.
- The maximum number of people permitted in the Hall is 22.
- Please read the Council’s Covid-19 Risk Assessment.
- Please do not attend if you have any recognised Covid-19 symptoms.